Labor Day Celebrations
Gather, Grill & Take Time To Chill This Labor Day Weekend.
Get ready for end-of-summer gatherings and Labor Day weekend fun with Town & Country Village. The Fall season is just around the corner, and you know what that means…back to school, new routines, and summer vacay memories to cherish. But don’t let the end-of-summer season blahs get you down. You’ve worked hard. Now it’s time to enjoy the last holiday weekend of the summer season. Celebrate your achievements and the successes of the American Labor force this coming Labor Day weekend. Whether your idea of celebrating is to host a barbeque and grill or take a moment to chill, we’ve got you covered.
Get ready for a backyard BBQ blast this Labor Day Weekend
Summer may be winding down on the calendar, but Houston’s warm weather lingers for outdoor fun with family and friends. The Labor Day weekend is the ideal time to relax and catch up with family and friends.
Get ready for your backyard BBQ with one-stop shopping for party food, drinks, and essentials from Randalls. Here’s a list of all the things you’ll need to make your BBQ a blast:
- Proteins to grill: burgers, hotdogs, chicken, fish, and veggie burgers for vegan lovers
- Veggies to grill: mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, summer squash
- Hamburger & hotdog buns
- Condiments: mustard, mayo, ketchup, BBQ sauce, relish
- Skewer sticks for kabobs
- Fresh fruit: watermelon, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, mangos
- Salad kits for easy prepping
- Snacks: chips, dips, salsa, hummus, guac, veggies, cheese, crackers, pickles, olives
- Desserts from the bakery
- Ice cream
- Assorted drinks and bottled water
- Ice and coolers
- Paperware and disposable cups
- Fresh flowers to make your table pretty
- Candles for outdoor lanterns
Great Grill Gadgets and Goods with Williams Sonoma
This Labor Day weekend, get ready for grilling with all the fine goods and gadgets from Williams Sonoma. A well-planned menu needs the right tools and flavors to grill like a pro. Check out the William Sonoma Guide to Grilling, created by seasoned grill chefs. The guide dives into how to grill everything, and there are savory recipes and tips for cookout classics.
Take it up a notch with these William Sonoma best-sellers and bring out your inner grill master, and wow the crowd:
- Cuisinart Ultimate Grill Tools, 36 Piece Set – This comprehensive stainless-steel kit includes spatula, tongs, fork, basting brush with two silicone heads and mop-brush attachment, silicone glove, 6 skewers, 10 burger flags, 8 corn holders, grill scraper, bottle opener, grilling guide, temperature magnet, and plastic case.
- WS Waterproof Pen Thermometer – Whether grilling at night or in inclement weather, you can count on this rugged, waterproof, shatter-resistant digital thermometer.
- WS Prep Tray & BBQ Rub Gift Set – Gift yourself with this set that includes 2 durable, shatter-resistant melamine trays that won’t absorb flavors or odors and 4 delectable spice rubs: Chile Lime, Smokehouse, Sweet Onion Applewood, and Classic Potlatch.
- Rösle Leather Grilling Gloves – Made by one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of professional cooking utensils, these leather gloves offer superior protection and dexterity for grilling.
- WS Regional BBQ Gift Set – Gift yourself all the savory flavors of classic American BBQ with this set of 4 iconic regional sauces: Carolina, Kansas City, Memphis, and Texas. Use these flavors before, during, and after grilling.
Make meal prep a snap with catered packs for Labor Day weekend entertaining
Want to take a more hands-off approach to meal prep for Labor Day weekend? Not a problem. Whatever your taste buds are craving, we’ve got a great mix of eateries at TCV for grab-and-go meal packs to feed the crowd.
- Omaha Steaks offers a create-your-own value pack for grilling, including gourmet burgers, franks and brats, seafood, appetizers, and sides.
- Escalante’s entree packs include Mexican rice, fat-free refried beans, chile con queso, fresh guacamole, pico de gallo, tortilla chips, and salsa.
- Caliente bulk-to-go with all the fixings feeds 10+ people. Choose from either fajita, nacho bar, boxed lunch meals, enchiladas, or the Caliente bowl.
- Postino Wine & Cafe offers savory starters, boards, charcuterie boards, and bruschetta perfect as appetizers or snacks. Don’t forget to add a bottle of wine!
- Quiznos offers catering packs that include a variety of classic and specialty sandwiches, salads, cookies, and chips.
Relax and reward yourself with self-care
Labor Day weekend is the perfect time to relax and unwind before the Fall season kicks off. And you know how the rest of the year will go…fast! So, take a moment to slow down and practice personal self-care. At TCV, we’ve got all the services you need to indulge in a bit of pampering.
- Massage Heights is dedicated to helping you live happier and healthier through regular massage and skin therapy. Book a Swedish or sports massage. Pregnant ladies can get a gentle prenatal massage. They also offer couples massages–make it a date night! Get a massage with your partner, then dine at one of our fine dining restaurants or casual eateries.
- Beautique Day Spa is a full-service spa and salon offering hair, skin, facial, makeup, massage, and body treatments. Try their Signature Body Treatment–a full body exfoliation that removes rough skin texture. Mask choices include relaxation, detoxification, remineralizing, firming, slimming, or hydration.
- Oasis Nails Lounge is the place to go to experience paradise at your fingertips. They offer complete nail services as well as waxing and tinting services. Give their popular Soul Refresher pedicure a try. It’s a multiple-step treatment with organic sugar scrub and mask, paraffin wax, hot stone massage, 10-minute scented oil and lotion massage, and hot towel wrap.
- The Salon at Ulta Beauty offers hair, makeup, waxing, brow, and skin services. Freshen up your hairdo at the Salon. Then peruse the aisles for your beauty needs and the latest Fall colors. Get glowing with Ulta’s makeup services before a night out with friends and family.
- Stretch Zone offers practitioner-assisted and personalized stretching routines performed by trained experts. You’ll feel less stressed and stiff, much lighter, and move with a greater range of motion. Try it out! Book your first session for FREE.
Score sweet savings on transitional styles for the season this Labor Day weekend
Labor Day weekend sales are the perfect time to snap up deals on transitional apparel that will take you well into cooler months. Treat yourself to a little retail therapy at TCV. We’ve got all the styles to suit everyone’s taste, whether your day is spent working from home, in the office, or running around town doing errands. Check out our top pick fabulous fashion finds.
Top picks for women:
- Ann Taylor carries chic and versatile pieces for the fashion-forward woman. We love their Floral Stripe Split Neck Shift Dress, an easy dress to wear that is perfect for warm weather and sandals. The blooms against black make it effortless to transition into cooler weather with fashion-forward style. Pair it with black boots and stockings for a stylish and streamlined Fall look.
- Athleta is loved for its designs that integrate performance and technical features for women on the go. Their highly rated Brookly Ankle Pant is the wear-with-everything pant. Wear it now with a tee and sneakers or sandals. Rock it with a cozy sweater or hoodie in the Fall.
- French Cuff Boutique is your place to access multi-brand collections of timeless classics and of-the-moment looks. Their Zita Linen Shirt by luxury brand DL1961 in 100% linen with a high-low shirttail is a functional piece. Sport it now with denim or khaki shorts. Wear it later with jeans or trousers.
- Talbots is your go-to for put-together classics. We love a good sweater jacket for the Fall and an elevated, layered look for the office. This easy-to-care-for cotton Notch Collar Sweater Jacket is the perfect balance of dressy and casual.
Top picks for men:
- McLaughlin is rooted in the sport, work, and play tradition. It taps into the iconic legacy of true American sportswear. We love these men’s versatile pieces:
- The Ennis Crewneck Sweater has a relaxed and lived-in look in a classic bronze color that goes with everything from jeans to khakis to dress pants. Made of cotton, it’s perfect for our cooler months here in Texas.
- The Hill Slim Fit Joggers is a wardrobe essential. Think of them as citified sweats that can be dressed up with a cashmere sweater and suede hikers or down with your favorite hoodie and pair of sneakers.
- Gap is well known for its comfortable and accessible apparel. Their men’s line of modern basics is sure to be your Fall weather go-to.
- The Relaxed Vintage Pleated Khakis with Washwell are made with water-saving methods. Dress it down with a tee and sneakers. Or go for a casual office look with a polo shirt and dress shoes. Wear it later with your favorite sweater or hoodie.
- The Gap Fit Recycled Active Shirt is the long sleeve top for the season made of supersoft moisture-wicking material for working/hanging out. The fabric incorporates ionic+ ® yarn, which uses silver ions to create odor protection built into the yarn, and it won’t wash away.
Define your idea of relaxing over the Labor Day weekend
We hope you’ve all had a wonderful summer season. With Labor Day weekend approaching, it’s an excellent time to take stock of your winning moments and celebrate the way you want. Whether your idea of relaxing is a backyard bash, me-time pampering, or a little of both, we at TCV wish you and yours a happy and healthy Labor Day weekend!
We Always Appreciate Your Support & Patronage.
Please stay up to date on merchant hours by visiting our Directory. Check with merchants for sale happenings, in-store appointments, curbside services, and hours before visiting.
We have easy storefront parking. Plus, a parking garage is free to Town & Country Village patrons. The garage is on the Southside of Queensbury Lane between Beltway 8 & Town & Country Blvd.
When you patronize CityCentre, you must park on the Northside of Queensbury Lane in CityCentre parking spaces. Be sure to park in one of their garages. Please note that you will be charged for parking if you park in the Town & Country Village garage and patronize CityCentre merchants.