Delightful Easter Holiday Ideas for Hopping into Spring, Courtesy of Town & Country Village.
Springtime means great weather, blooming flowers, and the delightful Spring and Easter holiday festivities that come at this time of year. Town & Country Village has what you need to make your celebrations cheerful and enjoyable for the family. From seasonal home decorations to Spring clothing for those Easter photos, we can help you revel in the season with style and flair!
Easter Holiday Decorations for Inside and Outside the House
Get your doors Easter-ready with beautiful wreaths from The Accessory Place. (Read more about The Accessory Place’s Interior Decorator Sheila Lyons in this blog post!) Their gorgeous wreaths are made of silk flowers, luxurious ribbons, and adorable accessories like bunnies and carrots to give their creations a seasonal touch. Hang a set on your front doors to spread cheer to neighbors and welcome friends and family into your home this season.
Fill your home’s nook and crannies with cute decorations from Trudy’s Hallmark. Their Jim Shore’s Heartwood Creek Collection features adorable bunnies and other Easter figurines perfect for perching on a mantle or buffet table. Even Snoopy and Friends make an appearance in their whimsical collection.
Entertaining for the Easter Holiday in Bold and Soft Hues
Are you looking for an impressive centerpiece for Easter this year? The Accessory Place carries lovely floral centerpieces for significant visual impact in your home. Made with gorgeous silk flowers in cheerful Spring colors, these centerpieces will add a touch of elegance to your space.
The Easter Shop at Pottery Barn to admire all the fresh floral prints, warm woven accents, and touches of whimsy in their seasonal linens. While you’re there, explore the new Peter Rabbit Entertaining Collection.
The plates, cups, platters, and more in this whimsical collection are designed with the long-loved illustrations of the classic Beatrix Potter stories. This Easter, bring a soft petal palette to your table with this lovely stoneware assortment. Add a matching floral runner for a sweet Springtime celebration this season.
Look no further than Williams Sonoma’s new sophisticated Famille Rose collection for a bolder, brighter hue this Easter. Fanciful, festive, and inspired by Chinese porcelain, this hand-finished dinnerware comes in eye-catching colors and patterns.
The gold-rimmed porcelain pieces feature a unique design embellished with flora and fauna. The collection includes plates, bowls, a teapot, cups and saucers, tablecloths, platters, cream and sugar sets, and more.
Make Plans for Easter Holiday Dining
Are you hosting at home? Plan to get your ham and all the ingredients for delicious side dishes for curbside pick-up at Randalls. Skip the line altogether. Make hosting Easter a breeze by ordering dessert, party platters, and more for home delivery.
Want to dine out instead? McCormick and Schmick’s has a Prix Fixe meal for Easter Sunday that you won’t want to miss! Choose from a Soup or Salad, an Entrée, and Dessert. Entrée options include scallop, steak, salmon, and Chilean sea bass. Add on your choice of Oysters, and don’t forget to ask about the Bunnymosa and Bunnymary!
Checkout the Market-Driven Easter Feast from Williams Sonoma’s Test Kitchen
Whether you’re planning to host Easter brunch or dinner, these new recipes from the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen will help you celebrate the holiday in style. This savory menu features a new riff on a classic Easter favorite — glazed ham — and dishes that highlight the best spring ingredients now available at the market.
Fun Easter Holiday Basket Fillers for Kids
Is the Easter Bunny making a stop at your house this year? TCV can help with basket fillers! Browse lots of precious Easter-themed books at Barnes & Noble. Then take a walk through the toy aisles for puzzles, card games, and other items to tuck into an Easter basket.
The Learning Express Bunny Buffet Easter Basket Promotion lets you choose a bucket and fill it with $30 worth of fun little toys, games, and treats from the display. Once you’ve created a cornucopia of fun surprises, receive the bucket for free, personalized with a child’s name!
You’ll also find many great items to fill a basket for kids of any age at Learning Express. Kids will be thrilled to find fidget toys, games, puzzles, slime, pop-it pens, Squishmallows, and other fun and popular items in their baskets. You can’t go wrong with the varied and trendy selections at Learning Express.
Smile! Get the Kids Dressed and Ready for Easter Holiday Photos!
Get those picture-perfect outfits ready for Easter. Head over to Carter’s to browse their collection of children’s outfits in the Easter Shop. Hunt for lovely floral dresses with coordinating cardigans, pastel-colored button-down shirts, and seersucker shorts. Shop Carter’s for kids’ Easter fashions that will take them from Easter Egg Hunts to Easter Brunch with the family.
Visit Mine Gifts & Monograms for lovely Easter accessories such as their fancy baby purses. These gorgeous mini handbags feature faux pearl handles, beautiful textures, and lots of Easter details.
Try these Fun Easter Holiday Activities with the Kids
Decorate your own Easter baskets this Easter Holiday.
- Purchase plastic pails for kids to personalize and decorate.
- Gather a large variety of Easter stickers, colorful permanent markers, 3D stickers, puffy paints, and ribbons to wind around the handle.
- Get creative with your supplies and let kids unleash their imagination as they decorate their Easter pails!
Make your Bunny Decoration for more Easter Holiday festivities.
- Set out plain white paper plates, tissue paper, scrap paper of different colors, scissors, markers, and glue.
- Make a stencil of long rabbit ears for younger kids by cutting out the shape on cardstock.
- Have kids trace/cut out ears, then glue them onto their plates.
- Kids can draw in or glue on features and add whiskers and accessories to their paper bunny.
- Once done, you can hang it up on the window or string several together to hang across a doorway!
Find craft supplies in the stationery aisles at Walgreens and Randalls, and visit Trudy’s Hallmark for colorful tissue paper.
Tips for a Successful Family Easter Holiday Egg Hunt
- Instead of filing the plastic eggs with trinkets and candy, add paper with points printed on it. Kids can trade their points for larger prizes like coloring books, markers, and stuffed toys. Head to Barnes & Noble and the Learning Express for fun prizes.
- To add a competitive element, hide a golden coin inside one of the eggs. Whoever finds it wins the grand prize of a chocolate bunny! Find lots of edible bunnies at Walgreens and Randalls.
- For kids who have outgrown the typical treasure found in plastic eggs, fill it with more valuable items like coins, dollar bills, or IOUs for gift cards to Learning Express or Barnes & Noble.
- Encourage teamwork by hiding pieces of a simple jigsaw puzzle in the eggs. Participants will have to open their eggs, find their details, and piece together the puzzle with each other! Check out Learning Express and Barnes & Noble for simple puzzles.
Head to Walgreens and Randalls to stock up on colorful, plastic eggs of different sizes. You’ll also find lots of Easter candy treats, premade Easter baskets, bunny ears, and items to use as prizes.
Come to Town & Country Village for inspiration, ideas, and everything you need this Easter Holiday season!
We Always Appreciate Your Support & Patronage, Especially This Easter Holiday Season.
Please stay up to date on merchant hours by visiting our Directory. Check with merchants for sale happenings, in-store appointments, curbside services, and hours before visiting.
We have easy storefront parking. Plus, a parking garage is free to Town & Country Village patrons. The garage is located on the Southside of Queensbury Lane between Beltway 8 & Town & Country Blvd.
When you patronize CityCentre, you must park on the Northside of Queensbury Lane in CityCentre parking spaces. Be sure to park in one of their garages. Please note that you will be charged for parking if you park in the Town & Country Village garage and patronize CityCentre merchants.