Top 10 Romantic Things To Do On Valentine’s Day
A Romantic Destination You’ll Love!
See the Top 10 romantic things to do on Valentine’s Day at TCV below. Our store front parking makes shopping easy and you’ll find restaurants to satisfy any palate. A place where you can also stop – sit on a bench and ponder the day together. Confess your love among blooming flower-scaped garden settings with flowing water fountains and magnificent bronze sculptures. Indulge your inner foodie at Town & Country Village’s 20 restaurants and eateries. Many with outdoor patios and quiet spaces where you can talk-up your favorite subjects.
Valentine’s Day is the holiday that inspires us to celebrate and share our love
Love for that special someone that melts your heart every time you look at them. Katharine Hepburn once said, “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.”
There are lots of creative ways to share and care on Valentine’s Day
Giving of yourself can be a glorious feeling. At Town & Country Village we say be sentimental and show your joie de vi·vre to your loved ones. Sometimes the smallest gestures can mean the most to those you adore. Be it a beautiful Valentine’s Day card with words written from the heart and signed “With All My Love”, a framed cherished photo, flowers or a sinfully decadent chocolate dessert to share together. The smiles you get will be remembered.
Thinking about going bold this Valentine’s Day?
Why not do it with flare? Consider fabulous fine jewelry: cufflinks, watches, bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces or the hottest designs in fashion jewelry. These are fabulous Valentine’s Day gifts that are sure to be treasured for years to come. Your love and devotion will show no matter how big or small you go. Valentine’s Day is all about creating romantic moments to cherish together. So, join us on Valentine’s Day at Town & Country Village in Houston.
Here’s our Valentine’s Day top 10 romantic ideas for celebrations at Town & Country Village
- Reserve a table at Fleming’s Prime Steak House for the Valentine’s Day Three Course Dinner. Prix Fixe Dinner Menu Starting at $75. per person.
- Go for Oysters Rockefeller and refreshing libations on the patio at McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks. Then dine inside for dinner. The Valentine’s Day select menu and the Chocolate Bag (chocolate mousse and fresh berries topped with whipped cream) dessert is divine!
- Take silly selfies with TCV’s Famed Hill Country Cow Sculpture. (Located on the Memorial Dr. side of Town & Country Village nearby Randalls parking area)
- Shop for bubble bath, fragrances, scented candles and aromatherapy products at Bath & Body Works and ULTA.
- Treat yourself and your love to a couple’s massage at Message Heights.
- Orchestrate a Viva Valentine’s Day celebration at Escalante’s. Start with table side guacamole and sangria on the patio.
- Sweep your Valentine off their feet on the sweetest day of the year at Ooh La La Sweet Boutique with savory shortbreads, heart throbbing red velvet cheesecake, spirited Strawberry Amaretto cupcakes and so much more. At Ooh La La savor love at first bite.
- Start a trend and book a private music lesson at Sessions Music. Together you can both learn to play that instrument you always wanted. Love to sing? They have voice lessons too.
- Go for Sushi at Nori Sushi Bistro. Sit at the Sushi Bar and enjoy the preparations of Houston’s greatest sushi master Brian Yi. Sushi making is both an art and a science!
- Take a technique cooking class at Williams Sonoma. It’s fun and most are free!