Gift Guide Ideas Galore
Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List.
If you’re behind on your Christmas shopping, don’t worry; year-end sales are happening. This is the perfect time to get gift cards for those on your list and peruse the sales at TCV for gifts for all the special people in your life. Whether you’re in need of last-minute gifts for family and friends or looking for a birthday, baby shower, or wedding gift, TCV has got you covered with our latest and greatest gift ideas for everyone on your list. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of our fine eateries while you go on a mini shopping spree. And don’t forget to make your wish list and get something special for yourself!
Kudos for kids
Knock it out of the park with kids’ gifts from The Learning Express, where the product mix is carefully selected from worldwide manufacturers who produce toys with exceptional value.
- Blockaroo Magnetic Foam Blocks These soft foam magnetic blocks click together like magic and rotate 360 degrees, creating a multi-sensory experience.
- Take Along Railroad features built-in tracks, colorful scenery, and fun play pieces that let kids take their imaginations for a spin and take playtime anywhere they go.
- Super Mario Game Maze Deluxe This popular Super Mario game is single or multi-player. Weave through interchangeable mazes and up Bowsers Castle to save Princess Peach!
- Craft-tastic DYO Collage kit has everything needed to create a piece of wall-friendly art. You can even add your own photos and foam spacers for a 3D effect.
- Orbiting Solar System Explore fundamental gear mechanics and build a solar system model with a wind-up engine that sets your planets in motion around the sun.
- Micro Maxi Deluxe Scooter The innovative Micro brand is known by families for its smooth-gliding, long-lasting scooters. Micro’s 3-wheeled Mini Deluxe kickboard with Lean-To-Steer design offers a stable ride that supports toddlers and small children as they master balance and coordination.
Gift ideas for her
Wow the wonderful women in your life with quality, classic clothes and accessories they’re sure to cherish.
- Sahira Daria Hoop Earrings at Anything Bling Boutique These radiant Brazilian 1-inch gold-filled hoops are water and tarnish-resistant and perfect for everyday wear.
- Leather Tassel Bag at French Cuff Boutique This modern handbag can be worn as a clutch or a crossbody. Pick from an array of on-trend or classic patterned straps to give it a personal touch.
- Miris Silk Shirt at J. McLaughlin The perfect silk blouse is a must in every woman’s wardrobe. Made out of Fuji silk, she’ll feel luxurious and sophisticated once she puts the Miri on.
- Floral Silk Little Scarf at Ann Taylor Add Parisian chic to her wardrobe with this elegant 100% silk scarf, rendered in alluring seasonal hues.
- Banded Bottom Pajama Set at Soma This short-sleeved V-neck sleep tee and flattering slim-cut banded bottom pajama pants create a comfy combo made of exclusive Cool Nights® fabric that’s designed to stay cool to the touch.
- Casual Linen Blazer at Talbot’s Add instant polish to any outfit with a classic lined blazer made of light-weight 100% linen–perfect for year-round wear in Texas weather. Comes in 5 colors.
- Black Leather Slides at Chico’s Chic and comfort in one with these slides made of 100% Nappa leather upper. The dual-pod memory foam sock padding and inside elastic gore offer maximum comfort and an adjustable fit.
Gift ideas for him
Make an impression on the men in your life with stylish apparel, accessories, and gadgets they’re sure to treasure.
- Italian Silk Tie in Diagonal Regimen Stripe at J. McLaughlin The ties are a perfect balance of fine Italian silk with prints and colors that pronounce his unique style.
- Brookville Classic Fit Linen Shirt at J. McLaughlin An essential year-round piece for Texas weather, this classic 100% linen shirt comes in various solids and patterns.
- Jos A. Bank Genuine Leather Backpack Leather with interior canvas, this backpack tote has a large center compartment with multiple inner pockets and works equally well for work and weekends.
- Recycled Bomber Jacket at Gap Up the cool factor in his cold weather wardrobe with this classic, smooth woven bomber jacket made of 100% recycled fabric.
- Quzy Neck Massager at Relax the Back Unique 3D kneading balls can be moved quickly, slowly, clockwise, and counter-clockwise to fit his needs. Turn on the heater, and he can enjoy a relaxing, comfortable heated massage.
- Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses at Sunglass Hut A best-selling pair of mens’ shades that brings a classic silhouette into today with the help of polarized lenses and an ultra light-weight frame.
- Cuisinart Venture Portable Gas Grill at Williams Sonoma Designed for the adventure-loving outdoor chef, Cuisinart’s portable grilling system is excellent for everything from beach barbecues and campsite picnics to tailgate parties.
Gift ideas for couples
For the couples in your life, think of gifts that bring them together or that they can use for entertaining at home. Whether they’re celebrating their wedding day or anniversary or you need a hostess gift, they’re sure to enjoy these thoughtful gift ideas.
- Spa Luxury Robes at Mine Gifts & Monogram Wrap the special couple in luxury with lightweight Spa Luxury Bathrobes. These exceptional bathrobes feature a smooth microfiber exterior in an array of soothing colors and an absorbent terry lining. Give it a personal touch with a monogram.
- Chateau Acacia Wood Serveware Collection at Pottery Barn is inspired by European antiques. The grain serves up major style points, adding a touch of natural beauty to each piece.
- Mind the Gap Trivia Game at Barnes & Noble For the couple who love to host game nights, this trivia game covers relatable and familiar topics from all kinds of categories from each generation. It’s sure to be a party hit.
- Blissful Bamboo Blanket at Soft Surroundings Give the gift of cozy with this year-round blanket made from bamboo with amazing softness, moisture-wicking properties, and the breathable ability to adapt to your body temperature.
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Essential Pan at Williams Sonoma Ideal for one-pan meals, this workhorse pan is oven and broiler safe, perfectly browns proteins throughout, and locks in moisture and heat even after cooking.
- Massage Heights gift card for a couples massage The couples massage rooms offer a peaceful and inviting atmosphere where massage therapists tailor treatments to boost therapeutic benefits.
Gift ideas for babies
Whether you’re invited to a baby shower or the baby’s first birthday, TCV has all the cute things to celebrate the little one’s arrival or special day.
- 9-Piece Baby Bundle at Carter’s Crafted in soft cotton, this set is complete with a short-sleeve bodysuit, a button-front cardigan, a pair of pull-pants, a jumpsuit, a bandana bib, and four burp cloths.
- Activity Triangle at Learning Express offers tactile and sensory stimulation for children, fostering fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Ages 9-24 months.
- Boynton’s Greatest Hits The Big Blue Box: Moo, Baa, La La La!; A to Z; Doggies; Blue Hat, Green Hat at Barnes & Noble. These four favorite board books from beloved and bestselling author, Sandra Boynton, are hilarious and terrific for babies and toddlers.
- Bun Bun Bunny Bye Bye Buddy at Mine Gifts & Monogram With a handy loop on the back to attach to the car seat, stroller, or crib, this hand-embroidered lovely is ready to go. Add a monogram for an extra special touch.
- Baby 100% Organic Cotton First Favorite Bib at Gap Adotable set of 12 soft knit bibs with a holiday design for each month.
- Winnie the Pooh 5-Year Memory Album from Hallmark with pages and idea starters to help parents document their little one’s milestones, from the moment they first discovered the baby was on the way to all those memorable firsts.
Happy Shopping at Town & Country Village
We hope this list of gift suggestions helps add a spark of fun and inspiration when you’re shopping for your family and friends. Shopping for others can be daunting, and the merchants at TCV have friendly staff to help you find the perfect gift. For the hard-to-please people on your list, here is one final tip that’s sure to be a winner: take them out to enjoy the day together, dine and shop at TCV, and let them choose their own gift! Happy shopping and gift-giving!
We Always Appreciate Your Support & Patronage.
Please stay up to date on merchant hours by visiting our Directory. Check with merchants for sale happenings, in-store appointments, curbside services, and hours before visiting.
We have easy storefront parking. Plus, a parking garage is free to Town & Country Village patrons. The garage is located on the Southside of Queensbury Lane between Beltway 8 & Town & Country Blvd.
When you patronize CityCentre, you must park on the Northside of Queensbury Lane in CityCentre parking spaces. Be sure to park in one of their garages. Please note that you will be charged for parking if you park in the Town & Country Village garage and patronize CityCentre merchants.